A MODEL/ACTRESS/SONGTRESS LINK UP BLOGAZINE WITH INTERVIEWS AND MORE.

ADVERSTISEMENT

PLACE YOUR AD HERE.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

MAMA MIA , MIA MARIE S FIRE!

I remembered seeing on her a couple of sites including BAYLO Store , and Now she's my friend on myspace. This luscious beauty is a Native Californian and has a body like...UH DAMMMMN.Standing 5'3 and mixed with Black , Swedish,Irish , Danish.OK enough drooling . You can check her out @
http://baylostore.com/miamarie.html And on I.B. Concepts as well.
ddadadad dammmmmn ! CHECK HER OUT FI SHO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great just what we need is another overrated mix internet ho, I mean "model". I am not one of those men who get easily impress by the :lite bright lightbulb,big azz, type. she looks like a tranny

BANER/LINK EXCHANGE

HTML HERE
HOLLA$ HONIE$ is a Kre8tive Difference Media Publication - All Rights Reserverd 2008.